Thursday, March 15, 2018

Rusty Fantasies 2

Welcome!

and I'm back with a new inspiration for you. 

It's my second canvas in this series.

I used some awesome DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics.
Quinacridone Gold, Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide, 
Transparent Red iron Oxide, Carbon Black and Burnt Umber.




A small canvas as basic, corrugated cardboard, cheesecloth, stars, gears (cutting die),
Art sugar and 3D balls in background as texture elements.

some close up's


a pipeline made from drinking straws


a plaster face with a shell as headdress



.... and that was my first canvas from the Rusty Fantasy series


My  teamies at SASPC have come up with many 
inspiring and different versions
on the theme this time.
Please have a look and feel you inspired to create your own
steampunk or industrial project
We are looking forward to see your new creations!

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. WOw! Awesome rusty canvas, Kerstin! You work magic with paint and the head with shell head dress - totally imaginative! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome canvas and texture, Kerstin! I love the mix of sea and steampunk!
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!