Friday, July 7, 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness - Family Fun

Welcome everyone!

This month kit 'SEASIDE' is truly a favourite for me, 
because it's a very sea inspired theme, yes, I love it so much!!
It contains a lot of very beautiful background papers from 49 and Market and Kaisercraft.
 

on my first layout I used the background paper 'Overboard' 
from the new Kaisercraft collection 'High Tide, some cutouts from 'Ahoy'
and some stickers from this collection



  this wonderful sailfish was an inspiration for me, I thought it would be funny 
when some fishes look out of the water and see what the people are do there


for the background I used firstly a coral stencil together with a blue spray mist, afterwards some maritim stamps with a brown staz on ink pad


 swirl chipboard looks like a sea wave for me, 
I colored this piece with a metallic acryl paint
together with some natural deco elements e.g. starfish, shells, sea sand, sea grass


little 3D butterflies from Prima were a perfect addition to this layout,
for the fishes I used a stamp with a blue ink pad


to finish my page I added some wonderful white daisies from Prima (a kit from a past month)
together with some Ice Queen Prills
from our Creativity Kit this month

Many thanks for your visit!
Enjoy your summer time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!