Thursday, September 29, 2016

Autumn fun

Hello!

today a little tag with a fun idea. 
Our children loves walk through the forest, the rustling of leaves 
and collect forest fruits.

You know you can make butterflies or dragonflies from maple seeds (nose maple)?
I wanted to try how it act with acryl metallic paints and I was amazed how well this works.


  Tips & Tricks


 I used three nose maple -
 2 adhere to each other and 
the 3. break on two and glue reversed
 

Challenges


Have fun :-)
Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wie zauberhaft, liebe Kerstin!
    Ein wunderhübsches, herbstliches Tag! Gefällt mir riesig gut!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr sehr schön !
    Liebe Grüße
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag. I love it. Thank you for joining us at MMW this month

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!